Weathervane, Kittery, ME
Kittery, ME 03904
Sunday: 11am – 8:00 pm
Monday: 11am – 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 11am – 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 11am – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 11am – 8:00 pm
Friday: 11am – 9:00 pm
Saturday: 11am – 9:00 pm
Home of the original Weathervane, this is where Ray and Bea Gagner opened a rustic, roadside seafood stand back in 1969. The family restaurant tradition continues today with fresh lobster, tasty chowders and a full menu of savory seafood treats.
Located on 306 U.S. Route 1, we’re directly across Route 1 from the Kittery Trading Post and steps away from the famous Kittery Outlets. We’re also just minutes from the beautiful beaches of York and Ogunquit, and the lively Kittery Foreside downtown district. Nearby Portsmouth, NH, is booming with hotels and boutiques, cultural events like the Prescott Park Arts Festival and landmarks like the living history museum at Strawbery Banke.
We hope you’ll stop by and visit us soon. We also do summertime take-out from our Original Shack next to the main restaurant, so you can just grab your order and head off to the beaches!
Join Us For Happy Hour in Kittery!
Monday - Thursday, 3-6PM!
Monday–Thursday 3pm–6pm & Sunday 4–Close
- $1 Off All Alcoholic Beverages
- Half Price Fried Appetizers
- Half Price Oysters on the Half Shell
What’s On Tap?
- Maine Beer Company Lunch
- Oxbow Brewery (rotating tap)
- Sixpoint Brewery (rotating tap)
- Woodland Farms (rotating tap)
- Goose Island IPA
- Atlantic Coal Porter
- Sam Adams Boston Lager
- Sam Adams Seasonal
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
- Blue Moon
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
What’s in Cans & Bottles?
- Samuel Adams ’76
- Banded Brewing Pepperell
- Omission Ultimate Light (GF)
- Omission IPA (GF)
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
- Miller Lite
- Michelob Ultra
- Natural Light
- Stella Artois
- Truly Spiked Seltzer (GF)
Day of the Week Offers
Monday Chicken Wings & Wicked Cheap Craft Beers!
- 50c Wings (sold in sets of 6) or Boneless Tenders (6oz) and Wicked Cheap Craft Beers at Happy Hour Prices All Day (dine-in only)
Tuesday $3 Tacos, $5 House Margaritas and $3 Corona Bottles!
- Your choice of fish, shrimp or chicken tacos with fresh salsa, guacamole & sour cream for $3 each (dine-in only)
Wednesday $5 Burgers and Woodland Farms Brews
- $5 Woodland Farms Beer with purchase of a burger (Dine-in only. Toppings for additional charge.)
Thursday Wicked Cheap Twins and Half-Price Bottles of Wine
- Wicked Cheap Twin Lobster Dinners & Double Stuffed Lobster Rolls
- Half Off Regular Priced Bottles of Wine (some exclusions apply)
Friday is Fish Friday!
- Try our weekly Haddock Feature at a Wicked Cheap price! Select $5 Cocktails all day! (some exclusions apply)
Thank You for Your Service Saturday
- 25% off meal with Military ID (active service or veteran)
Boozy S.I.N. Sunday!
- $5 Bloody Marys and $5 Mimosas served all day long!
- Sunday Service Industry Night—Employees in restaurant industry and Kittery Outlets enjoy 50% off from 4–Close on Sundays. (Dine-in only)
*SUNDAY SERVICE INDUSTRY NIGHT*
- Employees in restaurant industry and Kittery Outlets enjoy 50% off from 4–close on Sundays. (Dine-in only)
What Our Guests Have to Say
“Dined 03/14/16 | Dinner | $
Best Lobster Roll and New England Fish Chowder in Kittery.
“I am from London, England and consider myself a connoisseur of fish and chips. I must tell you that you can’t find any better than Weathervane’s on this side of the Atlantic. The haddock tastes so fresh and the batter is like no other! Thanks for giving me a little taste of home..”
- Elizabeth A.
“After shopping the Kittery Outlets, a must go for us is The Weathervane. Not a very fancy restaurant but very clean and you can always count on having a good seafood dinner at a great price…and Thursday is wicked cheap twin lobster day. Needless to say, that’s the day we usually pick to hit the outlets about 2-3 time a year. Staff and service very friendly and accommodating. Can’t go wrong.”
- Anonymous Diner
“Got the broiled haddock and it was cooked just right and it tasted great and the service was just as good. My daughter had the lobster dinner and was very happy. Weathervane’s food is always consistent in quality, I have never had a disappointing meal there and return time and time again for the best seafood in Kittery. Can’t beat the prices either!”
- Pat J – Portsmouth, NH
“Up in Kittery for the day shopping & thought we would try for the first time ,Waitress pleasant, Huge pc of fish for fish & chips meal, my husband ordered the bowl of chowder & onion rings, all was great! & very reasonable price of 22.00 I also got the raspberry ice tea. we will go back!”
- Anonymous Diner
- Pete O. - York, ME
“Nothing to improve. I love your chicken!! I go to a seafood restaurant for the chicken!”
- Sarah C.